Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cock Sucking with Alia Janine and Bonnie Rotten

 
Today I bring you the sexy little vixen herself, Bonnie Rotten in Devil's Film's Mother's Teaching Daughters How to Suck Cock 12! In this hot scene I play Bonnie's mom, and poor little Bonnie has never sucked on a glorious cock before! Although Bonnie is very sexually experienced, she's always been afraid of not knowing what she is doing when it comes to slobbing on a knob, so it is my motherly duty to teach her!

I get my boyfriend Jack to come over to provide the hard cock for Bonnie's cock sucking lesson. It takes some talking into, but what man can resist two sluts sucking on his cock? I show my sweet Bonnie how to get the cock nice and hard with the 3 S's. Spitting, sucking, and stroking. I Show her how to use her tongue and tease the head and shaft. I tell her she can never forget about the balls, she must cup them while sucking the hard shaft and work her mouth down towards them.

Then I let Bonnie try. She's hesitant at first, but she just loves cock so much she gets her mouth full right away! Like mother like daughter! She spits, strokes, and sucks like a champ! She uses her tongue and teases the head. My good girl doesn't forget about the balls either. She cups and sucks them like a good girl should! I would never forget to teach my girl that swallowing is the best policy, it's just the polite thing to do! Bonnie sucks and strokes until she get's what she worked so hard for, a nice hot load of cum!

Watch this hot sexy scene at DevilsFilm.com today!



No comments:

Post a Comment